Hello everyone, it’s product review time again. Today I’ll be sharing with you a serum from Klairs. I know about this brand through Wishtrend, a Korean online shop. Klairs is a high-quality skincare brand for sensitive skin. Their products is simple and contains only the most necessary ingredients. The most important part is, their products are produced with four “NO”, NO colorants, NO alcohol, NO parabens, NO artificial fragrances. Klairs products is always my favorite. They are mild and effective enough for sensitive skin. One of my favorite BB cream (Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream (BB Cream)) are from them too.
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
It is a magical soothing lotion for sensitive skin. Get your skin a deep hydration on a cellular level by using this serum. It claims that can make your skin glow and look more smooth and radiant throughout your day by replenishing your skin’s moisture levels.
1) Why do we need to use a serum lotion for sensitive skin? Serums, are considered to be the most important step in any skincare routine. Serums contain smaller molecules with higher concentrates of beneficial ingredients compared to regular moisturizers. Serums are intensively infused with higher concentrates of active ingredients that can penetrate deeper into the skin, delivering more targeted results. Serums fit perfectly into every skin care routine to provide you with the optimal results your skin needs, no matter your skin type !
2) Did you know? Serums are also a great alternative for makeup primers! Use a serum to prime your skin before applying your skin makeup! Get the most smooth and soft looking makeup application with all the benefits of serum! Rehydrate fine lines, smooth over the appearance of pores and create a soft skin surface that is ready for makeup application.
How to use
1) After cleansing normally, use a toner and leave it damp on the skin.
2) Apply the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum lotion for sensitive skin to damp skin. This will let the ingredients penetrate deeper within the skin.
3) Wait for a few minutes until the serum is absorbed fully into the skin,
then apply your regular moisturizer over top.
This serum is suitable for all skin types but they highly recommend this for dry skin. For oily skin not to worry, because it’s very light and not giving you any stickiness feeling at all. It just being absorbs into the skin very quick. The consistency for this serum is a bit thicker than water, but it’s not oily at all. I’m with a combination skin that is dry at the side and oily at the T-zone. This serum just works so well on me. It soothes and calms my pimples. I can clearly see that my redness has reduced with the use of this serum every day and night. I also find that my moisturizer is being absorbed well and fast due to this serum too. It doesn’t contains any smell at all. It’s clear in colour with a very pleasant smell. I sometimes mix this serum into my foundation for extra hydration, smoothness and glowing skin. It makes my skin look more healthier. The price for this is very reasonable, it’s US$22.99 (RM67.07) for a 50ml product that comes in a pump. You no need to use much of this product, just a pea size will cover your whole face. It can last me for about 4 months.
Give your tired, dehydrated, sensitive, dry skin the drink of water it deserves with Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum! Go to the Klairs official page to know more. I purchase this at Wishtrend. They do provide international shipping. Their products are affordable and with high quality. It’s a trustworthy website. I personally have purchase with them more than a time. For Asia country, you can try Hermo. I always make my purchase with them too. They provides lower prices for all products.
Hope you enjoy reading my post.
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you like my post, please feel free to share.